Relief For Frontline Workers
While many throughout the U.S. are coping with the fear and uncertainty of COVID-19 from their homes, essential workers, including healthcare workers, must expose themselves to the virus every day. Healthcare workers are also experiencing conditions that have been compared to a war zone, continuously witnessing the direct effects of the pandemic as it spreads throughout communities.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DAILY SERVICE! - Ask Nancy for Samples:)
Did you Know?
Frontline Workers experience high stress levels due to the following reasons:
• Stressed out and stretched too thin: 93% of health care workers were experiencing stress, 86% reported experiencing anxiety, 77% reported frustration, 76% reported exhaustion and burnout, and 75% said they were overwhelmed.
• Worried about exposing loved ones: 76% of healthcare workers with children reported that they were worried about exposing their child to COVID-19, nearly half were worried about exposing their spouse or partner, and 47% were worried that they would expose their older adult family member(s).
• Emotionally and physically exhausted: Emotional exhaustion was the most common answer for changes in how healthcare workers were feeling over the previous three months (82%), followed by trouble with sleep (70%), physical exhaustion (68%) and work-related dread (63%). Over half selected changes in appetite (57%), physical symptoms like headache or stomachache (56%), questioning career path (55%), compassion fatigue (52%) and heightened awareness or attention to being exposed (52%). Nurses reported having a higher exposure to COVID-19 (41%) and they were more likely to feel too tired (67%) compared to other healthcare workers (63%).
• Not getting enough emotional support: 39% of healthcare workers said that they did not feel like they had adequate emotional support. Nurses were even less likely to have emotional support (45%).
• Struggling with parenting: Among people with children, half reported they are lacking quality time or are unable to support their children or be a present parent.
***Survey completed by Mental Health America- results
Worried About Exposing Loved Ones
Emotionally and Physically Exhausted
Not Enough Emotional Support
What if we could at least combat some of the internal effects of stress, lowered oxygen levels (from wearing masks all day) help with increasing energy levels naturally, and also building up your immune levels? ASK NANCY FOR SAMPLES
Improve Oxygen Levels
NOx is a supplement comprised of nitrate-rich vegetable extracts like beetroot and celery and polyphenol-rich fruit extracts like grape and bilberry. Collectively, these ingredients support nitric oxide production, which increases blood flow and oxygen delivery to cells. The delicious 4 oz. shot tastes like sweet v-8 and is equal to 3 gallons of beet juice. The ingredients in AMPED NOx have benefits for heart health and provide a nitric oxide boost for increased stamina and energy. Studies have shown that nitrate-rich vegetable extracts can support nitric oxide production and blood flow for up to 24 hours, reaching peak concentration approximately two to three hours after ingestion.
Adaptogen Elixir™ is a bubbly blend of adaptogens and kombucha to give you the balance you need to live life with less stress. It’s a dietary supplement designed to support your ability to adapt to stress that combines kombucha from black tea leaves with root extracts from astragalus, eleuthero, rhodiola, ashwagandha, and schisandra fruit. Its refreshingly tart kombucha tea flavor is complemented with a subtle hint of rose.
Improve Celluar Hydration
Amped Hydrate- Staying Hydrated and Healthy - Staying hydrated is key to feeling and performing your best, but water isn’t always enough. Electrolytes help your body absorb water effectively and help to maintain normal fluid balance. AMPED™ Hydrate is a refreshing, natural electrolyte drink that replenishes nutrients lost throughout the day. AMPED Hydrate provides electrolytes for naturally better hydration and includes a superfruit electrolyte blend with coconut water, banana, mango, and pink Himalayan salt. This refreshing drink mix is available in four delicious flavors and contains 0 grams of added sugar.
Reduce Effects of Stress
Ionix Supreme: Nature’s Answer to Stress - Stress is an inevitable part of life. Constant stress can be mentally exhausting, but research reveals chronic stress can affect your physical health as well. Chronic stress has been associated with numerous negative outcomes that affect your brain, nervous system, sleep patterns, cardiovascular health, and weight. Adaptogens – natural substance to help the body adapt to stress and exert a normalizing effect on bodily processes. Daily consumption may improve mental and physical performances while reducing fatigue. Ionix Supreme has over 100 ingredients to help combat the effects of stress.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Want More Information?
Sign up and stay up to date
Don't worry, we won't send you too much content or share your information.